Tile and grout cleaning Homewood. Call on 1300 912 255 now for professional tile and grout cleaning services VIP Cleaning Services has to offer. VIP Tile & Grout Cleaners provide professional grout sealing, tile polishing, and recaulking services, tile honing, shower tile restoration, bathroom tile grouting, deep cleaning tile floor, high-pressure cleaning, efflorescence treatment and more.
Hire us and restore the new look of your Tiles & Grouts!!!
Best Tile and Grout Cleaning Homewood
Are you tired of seeing dirty grout all over your kitchen and bath area? Are you not able to clean these areas with a mop or a bucket? VIP Tile and Grout Cleaning Homewood top quality services will work in your favor and will help you get rid of all the dissolved dirt, dust, and other greasy substances. With our tile cleaning services, your tiles will return back to their original finish. Our professional tile and grout cleaning Homewood approach guarantee sparkling tiles on the go.
- Cleanliness is the top most priority for us. Thus, to keep your house clean we put on protective overshoes while cleaning.
- Before the start of any cleaning process, we confirm the size of the area with precision. We examine the cracks and faults before starting cleaning.
- Our cleaning methods are safe, we deliver best cleaning services using less scrubbing.
- Our cleaners conduct a fiber identification test before they start the process.
- We provide full insurance for the services.
- Our prices are affordable and we offer a full guarantee on our work.
Clean Your Tile and Grout in Homewood For a Healthy Family
With time, tiles are affected by mould and mildew. The growth of mould and mildew is not limited to bathrooms and kitchens but they flourish on a number of surfaces. These sensitivities include:
- Irritation of eyes and nose.
- Respiratory problems such as a cough, wheezing etc.
- Skin problems such as eczema, dermatitis etc.
- Mould and mildew also make the surfaces slippery and unhygienic to work.
- Sometimes people have to face lethal accidents while working in the tiled area.
Efficient and Best Tile and Grout Cleaning Homewood
VIP Tile and Grout Cleaning Homewood makes use of the best equipment and is capable of handling all types of floors and tiles. With our quality cleaning services, you will get pristine clean tiles and they will get a fresh and new look. Our tile cleaning services in Homewood include:
- Restoration of the tile and grout
- Cleaning and sealing of tiles
- Removal of mold and mildew
- Replacement of damaged grout, if required
- Stripping of the calcium deposits off the shower and other wet areas
- Re-caulking of the tiles and tile application sealers
- Efflorescent treatment
- Stripping and sealing of tiles
- Natural stone floor cleaning
- Shower Tile Repairs
- Tile sealing and stripping
- Swimming Pool Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Silicone Seal Replacementcallcall
- High Pressure Tile Cleaning
- Efflorescence Treatment
- Tile honing
- Tile polishing
- Slippery Floor Treatment
- Mould & Algae Treatment
- Shower Floor Mould Removal
- Concrete Sealing
- Stone Grinding
- Bathroom Steam Cleaning Service
- Sealing Natural Stone
- Epoxy Grouting & Regrouting
Besides these, other services that we offer are:
- Residential and commercial cleaning of tiles
- Same day and emergency services
- Weekend services
- Porcelain tile and grout cleaning
Retain the Glory of your Tiles by Our Tile Cleaning Process
From light to intense tile cleaning, we renovate all types of floors and stones. For the cleaning process, we also use some of the traditional products and methods if some clients wish
to get their tiles and grout cleaned by them. Go through our cleaning process:
- Start the tile and grout cleaning Homewood process by inspecting the tiles and its type. After proper inspection, we decide the next step and the solution for cleaning the tiles.
- Then, we pre-spray the tiles with a grease-cutting cleaner product that dissolves the stuck grease on the surface of the tiles and the grout lines too.
- Then, with the help of a brush, we start scrubbing the dissolved grease especially from the edges and the corners of the tiles.
- Next, we scrub the grout lines gently. If there are any stubborn stains present, we treat them with special cleaning solutions.
- Further, we steam clean the tiles with the help of hot water pressure machine at a pressure of 1000psi. Next, tiles are left to dry using a drying mop so that the area is ready for use
- If there are any cracks and faults anywhere on the tiles or if the grout requires replacement, then we do it accordingly with prior information and discussing it with our
Advantages of Hiring Professionals for Tile and Grout Cleaning
Delivering services to so many customers, we have earned the trust of numerous satisfied customers. Getting the tiles and grout cleaned by us, you will have access to the following
- Cleaning the tiles will prolong their lifespan.
- You will enjoy the life to the fullest as you will get a germ free and a hygienic environment
- We use sanitizers and deodorizers during the cleaning process that prevents any molds and other harmful microorganisms from re-appearing on the tiles again
VIP Tile and Grout Cleaning Homewood will make your hard floor shine to the finest. Additionally, we also offer a personalized multi-service discount on opting for two or more services together. Thus, to get the surfaces cleaned and the special offers, call VIP Tile and Grout Cleaning Homewood today!
Places We Offer Tile and Grout Cleaning Services
- Homes/ flats/ apartments
- Offices/ commercial spaces/ factories
- Restaurants/ cafes / Bars
- Hospitals/ clinics/ medical centers
- Child care centers/ Aged care centers
Tile Sealing Homewood
At VIP Cleaners, you get a plethora of tile and grout related services. Our technicians are specialists in tile removal, floor covering removal, timber removal, carpet removal, grass cutting, house strip outs, domestic back-to-base stripouts, low impact demolition, concrete demolition, concrete removal, drilling post holes, tile stripping, plaster removal, and tile sealing. We can seal all types of tiles such as travertine, granite, limestone, polished porcelain, marble, sandstone, and even terracotta.
Getting your tiles (especially porous ones) and grouts is very important otherwise you can face premature decay and contamination in them. When these tiles and grouts are sealed, they become stain resistant and the reaction time increases. So you can clean the spills easily. On the other hand, unsealed tiles tend to get stained immediately and you don’t get time to clean them up. VIP Cleaners advise you to immediately get your new tiles and grouts sealed so that your floors become protected.
We also clean and reseal the older tiles and grouts to bring them back to life. Give us a call for a free quote!
Types of Tiles We Deal with:
- Travertine Tile Cleaning
- Slate Tile Cleaning
- Porcelain Tile Cleaning
- Limestone Tile Cleaning
- Sandstone Tile Cleaning
- Limestone Tile Cleaning
- Ceramic Tile Cleaning
- Terracotta Tile Cleaning
- Sandstone Tile Cleaning
- Bluestone Tile Cleaning
- Travertine Tile Cleaning
- Terrazzo Tile Cleaning
- Granite Tile Cleaning
- Quarry Tile Cleaning
Local Tile and Grout Cleaners in Homewood
We have a dedicated team of certified cleaners who are well-versed in their profession. They are experienced and have worked for over 20 years in different suburbs of Homewood. Our cleaners are located in different parts of Homewood to be able to provide you with flawless services in no time. Our proactive team provides the services across eastern, western, northern and southern suburbs of Homewood.
Tile and Grout Cleaners Homewood
Why choose VIP Tile and Grout Cleaners?
Here are the following reasons you should opt for us:
- All licensed and certified tile and grout cleaners
- Deal in all types of tiles and stones
- We use the latest equipment and advanced techniques
- Over 20 years of experience in tile and grout cleaning
- Australian owned company leading family business
- Same day tile and grout cleaning facility
- 100% guaranteed results
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Working on weekends and public holidays.