Best Upholstery Cleaning Lancefield
Do you have an upholstery cleaning due? Do not overlook. Hire the best upholstery cleaners in Lancefield – VIP Cleaning Services Lancefield.
Is your sofa, bed, mattress giving a shabby look? Does the rolling chair of your house have pet hairs? Is your house furniture giving an unpleasant odour? Well, it’s the time to hire professional upholstery cleaners in Lancefield.
VIP Cleaning Services Lancefield specializes in upholstery cleaning. Further, we also provide mattress cleaning and couch cleaning and many other such services. Call us today to get more details.
Amazing Facts Related to Upholstery Cleaning Lancefield
You may be surprised to know that our daily activities contribute a lot in making the upholstery dirty. Come, let’s have a look at some of such facts that you might not be aware of:
- Your regular cleaning does not help you to get rid of the dust particles. These particles, from the surrounding environment, later on, stick to the upholstery fibers and make it look shabby.
- Your regular use also leaves dead skin and cells, your body odor on the fibers and this, with due course of time, becomes permanent and very hard to remove.
- The temperature of the human body is workable for the molds and bacteria to flourish. Sweat from the human body gets trapped within the upholstery. Further, this becomes a breeding ground for the microorganisms to flourish.
- Your cleaning is different from a professional upholstery cleaning Lancefield. Sometimes the simple DIY methods and the cleaning agents tend to spoil the look of your upholstery.
- Regular vacuuming solves the problems. But the limitation arises when the vacuum cleaner is not able to reach the corners, folds, and bends of the upholstery.
Our Proficient Upholstery Cleaning Services in Lancefield
The upholstery cleaners of VIP Cleaning Services Lancefield have a wide experience in cleaning a wide range of upholstery. Additionally, our upholstery cleaners follow a well-trusted cleaning procedure. Further, we help in evacuating the lingering dust, dirt, and grime from the fibers of the upholstery.
Thus, have a look at the upholstery that we clean:
- Beds and beddings cleaning
- Rockers and stools cleaning
- Cowhide furniture cleaning
- Couches and lounge chairs cleaning
- Sofas including leather sofa cleaning
- Cushions cleaning
- Eating seats and love seats cleaning
- Arm chairs cleaning
- Fabric couch cleaning
- Recliner chair cleaning
- Lounge suit cleaning
- Dining chairs cleaning
- Rugs cleaning
- Couches cleaning
- L shaped couch cleaning and 3 seater couch cleaning
The things that we pay more attention while cleaning are:
- Spots and stains
- Aeration and sterilization
- Scotch guard defender
- Stain and scent evacuation
- Sanitizing treatment
- Texture protectors
Upholstery Texture Protector Services in Lancefield
Texture protector services protects the upholstery to stay cleaner for a prolonged duration of time. The texture protector serves to:
- Prevent the spots and the stains from settling in the furniture
- Helps to extract out more soil during the regular cleaning procedure
- Further, it gives you an advanced opportunity to clean the spills before they become permanent
Our Upholstery Cleaning Lancefield Methods and Process
Our upholstery cleaners not only take care of the upholstery they are dealing with but also of the surrounding area they are working on. Go through the cleaning process that we adopt:
- To start with, the cleaners put on their overshoes and put mats around the furniture to be cleaned so that area is not spoiled during cleaning.
- To remove the superficial dust particles, they vacuum the upholstery.
- Then, they do a thorough inspection of the furniture the upholstery type, its fabric, how old the furniture is and many such facts.
- During the above step, they also determine the method and the cleaning solution they are going to use.
- For tough and hard to remove stains, a pre-treatment and post treatment step is also performed so as to achieve perfect cleaning.
- After the whole process is over, our cleaners advice the clients about maintenance, drying time and after care of the upholstery. Any special service from above mentioned is also provided if the clients ask for.
Our Upholstery Cleaning Methods
- Hot Water Extraction: It is used for cleaning upholstery that requires a greater degree of cleaning. We adopt this procedure on upholstery that has stubborn stains and have deeply settled pollutants in it. This method is suitable for harder textiles. The drying time in this method is usually of 4-6 hours.
- Steam Cleaning: we use this process for soft and delicate fabrics. In this method, we apply a foam solvent or a dry powdered cleaner to the fabric of the upholstery. Since the method is steam cleaning drying, time here is not a problem.
- Dry Cleaning: in this method, we clean the upholstery without using any water. The method uses a cleaning powder that is sprinkled on the fabric and is worked upon. Later, it is vacuumed.
- Carbonation Cleaning: here carbonating cleaning solutions having an effervescent effect is used. The method requires less water.
Make Your Old Upholstery Look New by Choosing Us
Your upholstery can be renewed only if you get them cleaned by the professional cleaners. VIP Cleaning Services Lancefield is one of the oldest upholstery cleaning company. Further, we take care of all the steps of cleaning during the cleaning process.
If you live in Lancefield and you are in need of professional upholstery cleaners, then you cannot find a better option than us. Here’s why you should choose us:
- Our services are affordable and reliable.
- Additionally, we offer same day services and sometimes. We can also reach you within few hours, as required.
- Moreover, our prime focus during work is only customer satisfaction.
- Further, we offer 100% guarantee and insurance on all the damages that occur during the process.
Thus, if you require professional upholstery cleaning, just drop us a message or call us, and we will engage with you at the earliest!
Location: Lancefield, VIC, Australia